About Hazim Bitar
I started my geeking journey with a Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo). I cut my teeth on BASIC and Assembly for the Motorola 6809E. My first assembly program was PONG! I am an IT professional, electronics maker, and a STEM educator.
Thanks to the Arduino revolution, I managed to feed my geeking and sharing habit with a number of high-profile project such as my TV Loudness Guard which was reported by PC World: DIY TV Loudness Guard keeps ear-splitting commercials at bay as well as my ArduDroid Android app which won an award by Instructables.com
Please note that I am unable to provide support for any of my projects after 30 days of publishing them originally. I wish I had the time and resources to do so but I am hoping the larger community of prototypers can pitch in.
I have BSc in Computer & Information Science from Millersville University, PA, and an MA in Organizational Management from The George Washington University, DC. My tour of duty included Texas Instruments, Tandy Corp. (Grid Systems), Oracle, and freelancing. I was the founder of PIN13 Protospace, where I had the privilege of meeting and mentoring some of the leading Maker talents in the region.
- ArduDroid: Simple Bluetooth control for Arduino and Android
- TV Volume Loudness Guard
- Geo Data Logger
- Face Tracking with Arduino and OpenCV
- Kinect Controls Servos Using Human Motion
- Fast Line-following Robot
- Universal IR Remote Control Station for Android
- Bluetooth-controlled Pan-Tilt Servo
- Modify The HC-05 Bluetooth Module Defaults Using AT Commands
- Bluetooth Comm for Arduino and PC
- GOduino: The Breadboard-friendly Robot Controller
- How to Network Many Arduinos with Sensors using I2C
- Your Android Phone Is A Sensors & Comm Nervana