My embedded and robotics projects are focused on the Arduino/ATmega328 ecosystem. I am an advocate of open source and the open exchange of ideas and knowledge. I program in Java, C, C++, C#, Java, VB.NET, and SQL targeting Windows and Android platforms. I also build embedded wireless systems as a backend to Android and PC systems.
I started my geeking journey with a Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer (CoCo). I cut my teeth on BASIC and Assembly for the Motorola 6809E. Then I wrote a complete Right-to-Left BIOS in 8086 Assembly and C for MS-DOS before any existed. That was just for fun. It all went down hell from there.
Please note that I am unable to provide support for any of my projects after 30 days of publishing them originally. I wish I had the time and resources to do so but I am hoping the larger community of prototypers can pitch in.
I have BS in Computer & Information Science from Millersville University, PA, and an MA in Organizational Management from The George Washington University, DC. My tour of duty included Texas Instruments, Tandy Corp. (Grid Systems), Oracle, and freelancing.
- Your Android Phone Is A Sensors & Comm Nervana
- How to Network Many Arduinos with Sensors using I2C
- Universal IR Remote Control Station for Android
- Bluetooth-controlled Pan-Tilt Servo
- ArduDroid: Simple Bluetooth control for Arduino and Android
- Modify The HC-05 Bluetooth Module Defaults Using AT Commands
- TV Volume Loudness Guard
- Geo Data Logger
- Bluetooth Comm for Arduino and PC
- Face Tracking with Arduino and OpenCV
- Fast Line-following Robot
- Kinect Controls Servos Using Human Motion
- GOduino: The Breadboard-friendly Robot Controller